Welcome! Forums P’taah Discussion Forum How do you feel about the idea that we create our own reality? Reply To: How do you feel about the idea that we create our own reality?

Jose Luis Martin
Participant

That to me is a fascinating idea. The way have experienced it is that some time I get it and it empowers me a lot, as I am the creator of my reality fear is replaced by security and wonder even if the situation does not change. Then other times I forget it and then I put myself again outside of my creation and become an effect instead of the cause. Other times I will be hard on me because how come I could ever want to create this!!! Then again is to understand that if there is pain it is because I am acting out what it needs to be healed. I get again in the center point in sovereignty. Then suddenly I find myself creating something amazing. So it has been like a roller coaster going from the center of creation to the victim of the universe, wonder if I would ever stay most of the time in the center in this human experience.