Welcome! Forums P’taah Discussion Forum How do you feel about the idea that we create our own reality? Reply To: How do you feel about the idea that we create our own reality?

Anne
Participant

Yes Jose Luis, a roller coaster describes it perfectly!

Yesterday I experienced a wondrous example of how each of us creates our own reality. I drove a friend to the local supermarket so we could both do our shopping. My friend was was feeling irritable in a grumpy, ‘everything’s awful’ kind of mood, and she had a hard time in the supermarket – she said she couldn’t find what she wanted and no-one was helpful, then she had to wait for a very long time in the checkout line, and so on. On the other hand I was in a good mood, immersed in my thanks and gratitudes, and I had a very easy shopping experience – in the same supermarket at the same time as my friend was having such a difficult experience!

More and more I am noticing this kind of thing happening in my day to day life – helping me to be more and more in my thanks and gratitudes, remaining in my centre point more and more. For which I am very grateful cos being off my centre point is hard work!