About Light Source P'taah
Light Source P’taah is an Australian business established to enable distribution of materials produced by Dr Jani King, the only channel for P’taah (according to P’taah) – “a band of energy existing every-where and every-when”.
Dr King has been producing these materials for more than 30 years. Light Source P’taah (Australia) was established in 2019 upon the death of the proprietor of Light Source USA, which then ceased to exist.
We at Light Source P’taah acknowledge the sovereignty of all beings, and we honour the choices of individuals (whether we agree with them or not).
We acknowledge that we each create/co-create our own reality, and that we each have the power to change.
We acknowledge the strong desire to make choices from love, rather than fear.
Information received via Light Source P’taah is intended for informational and inspirational purposes only. It is not intended to take the place of medical, legal, financial, phsychological or any other qualified professional advice.
Choices made by any individual receiving of Light Source P’taah information, and the actions taken by such an individual, are the sole responsibility of that individual.
General release and waiver
By using the Light Source P’taah website each individual assumes full responsibility for any loss, damage or liability occurring during or after use of any techniques, suggestions, materials or information encountered on the website, through any links found on the website, or in any channelled material produced by Dr Jani King.
As a user of the Light Source P’taah website you release Light Source P’taah (Australia), its creator and owner Anne Stapledon, and P’taah channel Dr Jani King from any and all claims, damages or causes of action, whether known or unknown, that may arise at any time out of or relating to your use of the Light Source P’taah website and/or any P’taah related material produced by P’taah channel Dr Jani King.
1. What data does Light Source P’taah collect?
You directly provide Light Source P’taah with all of the personal data we collect:
- Your personal information – that is, your name, email address, physical address and phone number – is collected when you place an order for any of our products or services.
How will Light Source P’taah use your data?
Your data is collected so that we can:
- process your order/s and manage your Light Source P’taah account; and
- email to you the monthly P’taah e-News.
Light Source P’taah (Australia) will never sell, share or provide to a third party any information pertaining to its customers.
- Except – from time to time we may need to provide an IT service provider troubleshooting website issues with an administration login to the Light Source P’taah website – thereby giving that service provider access to your personal data.
- Light Source P’taah keeps records of any logins provided for this purpose.
- Data security and retention
- Light Source P’taah stores the limited amount of personal data collected in the User section of our secure website https://ptaah.com.au
- Light Source P’taah has procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach, and will notify you, as well as any applicable regulator, about a breach if we are legally required to do so.
- Light Source P’taah only retains your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected – including satisfying legal and accounting requirements (the Australian Tax Office requires that records are kept for five years).
- Once the time period has elapsed your data is deleted from Light Source P’taah User records.
- Your legal data protection rights
- The right to access – you have the right to request that Light Source P’taah provide you with a copy of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that Light Source P’taah correct any information you believe is inaccurate, and/or complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Light Source P’taah erase your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that Light Source P’taah restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to Light Source P’taah’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that Light Source P’taah transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A “cookie” is a piece of information stored in your computer’s hard drive which records how you move around a website so that, when you re-visit the website, you can be presented with tailored options based on that information. Cookeis can also be used to analyse website traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
- If you want to check and/or change the types of cookies you accept you can usually do this in your browser’s Preferences.
- You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
- Note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access parts of the Light Source P’taah website.
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential to enable you to use the Light Source P’taah website effectively, such as when purchasing a product or service, therefore they cannot be turned off.
Without these cookies the services available to you on the Light Source P’taah website cannot be provided.
These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or for remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of the Light Source P’taah website, for example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the website are most popular.
- Third party links
The Light Source P’taah website may include links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you.
- How to contact Light Source P’taah